Monday 28 April 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone here is another DT project for Digi Sketch Challenge
Hop on over and join the fun I would love to see all your projects
this Challenge the theme is Spring you can with follow the theme or
or the sketch or both.
I have used a Digi Stamp called Gertie Goose
and also the sentiment.
The sponsor this fortnight is Imagine That ! Digi's By Kris 

Here is my DT project



For this project I used 
Copics
Dress: BG70,BG72,BG75,BG78
Ribbon: BV000,BV00,BV02,BV04,BV08
Goose: C0,C1,C3,C5
Inside Ears: RV02,RV04
Beak and Feet: YR000,YR00,YR02,YR04
Easter Egg: RV02,RV04,RV06

Paper used is from The Paper Stack

Resin Flowers

Organza Ribbon

Hand made Flower spray made with beads and wire

I followed the Sketch and the theme for this one.

Sponsor





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a cute, cute card, and your coloring is fantastic!! What talent you have. Thank you so much for choosing to create with my Gertie Goose Spring collection for your challenge. *Ü* Have a lovely week!
    ~Kris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris I enjoyed working with your image :)

    ReplyDelete