Saturday 1 August 2015

Devine with Lime

Hi everyone it is time for a new challenge over at 

The image I am using for my project is from 
My Besties By Sherri Ann Baldy



You can find her gorgeous images Here and Here

The image I am using is Image 577

https://www.etsy.com/listing/229936455/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_10


I have used Distress Markers to colour this image
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Abandon Coral
Mowed Lawn
Tea Dye
Walnut Stain

Other items used
Trim sprayed with Heidi Swap color shine Coral
Heartfelt Creations Poppy Stamps and Die sets
With Prills in the centre
Spellbinders Foliage Die
Spiral Stamen 
Flat back Pearls 
Organza Ribbon

Thank you for stopping and I would love you to leave a comment
and follow my blog 

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Welgome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh super sweet and very beautiful Michelle.

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Project!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society. Good Luck!
    Kisses,
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Michelle! Love your coloring and the color palette you chose. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More Blog. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Michelle - the colours are wonderful ! Thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties 3D and more - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Gorgeous! Thank you so much for your participation at My-Besties 3D blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really sweetie here Michelle she is such a cute image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at besties uk hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, great embellishments and fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes August Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Michelle, I like the sweet image the colours and design, Thank you for playing along with us at My Besties UK, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete