Sunday 1 November 2015

Batter Up

Hi everyone it is time for a brand new challenge over at 


The image I am using on this project is from My Besties 


I am using images Bestie Bats and Bears and Boy caps #1
https://www.etsy.com/listing/232422318/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=Bestie%20Bats%20and%20Bears&ref=sr_gallery_1

http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p1826/Digi_Download_bottle_cap_boys_%231.html




I have used Copics to colour this image
Hats,Shirt and Stripes on shoes: R29,R27,R22
Bear and Pants: C5,C3,C1,C0
Mit and Bat: E37,E35,E33,E31
Shoe Stripe,Sleave stripes and Sock stripes: 100
All other crafty goodies used for this project
Bottle Caps
Brick work Die
Flat back Pearls
Paper from my stash

Thank you for stopping By


Challenges I have entered this project

20 comments:

  1. He is just adorable. Love it
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute boy card here Michelle I love it. Thank you for joining us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, just love this Boy Bestie. Fabulous project, thanks for joining us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle ,cute image an gorgeous coloring!Thank you so much for charing your card with us at My-Besties Deutschland challenge this month !Good luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awsome. I love all your work.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boy card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Michelle this is super great and fantastic card
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is so cute
    thank you for sharing with us at My Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely thanks for sharing at my besties uk - Carl UK DT Co-ordinator x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias por participar con nosotros,,, Mucha suerte,,, y a seguir creando y disfrutando con My Besties Spanish Challege... Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project
    Thank you for joining my besties spanish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a beautiful creation!
    The colors are beautiful.
    It's so nice.
    Thanks for joining us at MBDGD.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Très belle carte masculine! Merci de participer au défi My-Besties en français! Bonne chance

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Thanks!
    Elisa DT My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lindo proyecto !! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hermoso trabajo gracias por participar en My Besties Spanish C. Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete