Wednesday 1 June 2016

Lick Of Paint

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at




For this Project I have used Image 593



You can find all other of Sherri Baldy My Besties Images HERE and HERE



For my Project I have used Distress Markers to Colour the images

Other crafty goodies used on this projects are

Coloured Sticky Dots 
Wooden Embellishment
Paint Tin and Brush Brads
Plastic Blue Pebbles
Sugar and Spice Outdoor Adventure Paper Pack
AC Card Stock


Thank you for stopping by 


2 comments:

  1. this boy is so cute as well as your coloring!
    Thanks for participating with us at My Besties Art España
    Karolina Herrera, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inocente y precioso esta ese niño, me encanta! Gracias por participar con nosotros. Andy Ro- DT My Besties Art España Oficial
    http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete