Thursday 4 May 2017

Brand New ULA'S Life

I have some brand new images to show you from

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/downloads-printables-store/


I have had this Art Journal sitting in my craft room for ages and have never
done anything in it so I thought these images were a perfect way to start it.
I used texture paste for the brick wall and art stones for the path the paint
splashes are done with distress paints.

For my second projects I have used Ula Swish your Tail


For this project I have made a scrapbook page I have not done a scrapbook page in
ages didn't realize how much I missed it I really enjoyed making it.
These images have made me step out of my comfort zone and I have had so much fun working with them. For this page I have used Texture gel with perfect pearls to colour the paste to make the bubbles the stone under the photo and mermaid are Art stones The papers and embellishments are from starfish and sandcastles collection the seaweed is from polkadoodles die Cherry Blossom, tree, branch and seaweed and for the tail of the Mermaid is made with sequins.

Thank you for stopping by





Challenges I have entered 

Morgans Art World challenge - Anything goes 

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, these are wonderful projects! Love the sentiments in your journal page - great reminders, and such pretty fonts! I also love your scrapbook page. I have not yet made one, and yearn to find time to do so. I guess I just need to let some other things go, and get on it! Thanks for the fun inspiration - have a great day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, Irene (Made In Borgo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to come by your blog to tell you how much I love this layout! The design is wonderful and your mixed media work is perfect ~ such a great page! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete