Friday 26 May 2017

Welcome to Julia Spiri's New Book Release

Julia Spiri has a brand new Colouring book out today called

You can colour up a Fantasy magical characters  with
colouring book for all ages  50 images printed
on one sided pages Paperback
By Julia Spiri



From the Author: In this coloring book you will find lots of unique, whimsical characters from a gentle world of fantasy. There are 50 different images to color. Creating a character is a long creative process. Once an idea has formed in my mind I begin sketching, until I have a clear image that I am happy with and want to paint. Once this is complete I finish the final drawing with clean lines, sometimes using traditional pencil, and sometimes digital pencil. Creating so many characters for this book was a long process, but so much fun. I hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages

I have been lucky enough to be able to colour up a couple of page from her brand new book
Hope you all like them



Thank you all for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment