Friday 6 October 2017

Morgan's Art world Challenge

Hi everyone I have some great news I am now the DT at Morgan's Art World Challenge blog


You can find all their gorgeous images HERE



You can also find more Images over at Crafts and Me Store by Morgan Fitzsimons HERE!


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.
You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE!


We have a brand new challenge just gone live theme is anything goes so come on over and join in with all your creative makes. You could win some of their gorgeous images hope to see you all join in

For my Dt project I have used Fae 3 


I have used pencils to colour this image I also made a foamiran flowers to go with her and the feather I made from Paper texture paste

Thank you for stopping by
Challenges I have entered





2 comments: